Thursday, 2 February 2012

Your Style Rocks!

Have you heard of yourstylerocks.com?

Basically, they run a competition every month or so, to design an item of clothing. The winning design gets published as a free pattern! Have a look here for the patterns that have already been released.

I decided with my new croquis that I should enter this month! The challenge is "Wardrobe essentials," so I made a simple pleated dress that can be made to suit any occasion, depending on fabric choice. I think made up in a navy cotton, you could wear it anywhere!

Vote here for this design

You can see all the designs for the challenge here. If you see one you would like to see get released as a free pattern, please vote for it! Or if you don't see anything you like, why not submit a design yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment