Saturday, 25 August 2012

Weekend Review



Wheeeee, I'm back!

Sorry to have been missing for so long, I don't even have a good excuse, except that life got in the way! :) But I have some fun things planned, so lets get back into the swing of it with a review of life right now!




I finally finished my Butterick 6730 dress, also known as the "Drive Me Dotty" dress. Remember that one? Here is a sneak peek, I hope to get some better photos soon!


Next in the pipeline? I'm hoping to finish my smocked/pleated top soon, using a combination of the Colette Sorbetto pattern and Casey's sundress tutorial for the straps. I'm thinking of using black bias binding to finish it off, this is what I hope it will (somewhat!) resemble when I'm finished:



After that, I hope to get started on sewing my way through the Colette Sewing Handbook. I have a plan, and most of my fabric picked out for each project, I'll share all my scheming soon!

In the meantime, here are some interesting and inspiring things I've stumbled upon this week:


Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and see you next week, I have something fun to share!

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress and so glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress - red and white is so smart and the polka dots are my favourite pattern.

    ReplyDelete